Addison Mizner Elementary School PTA Website
Welcome! This website was created entirely by parents of children attending AMES, an "A" rated K–5 public school in Boca Raton, Florida. We'll help you Stay Informed. If you would like to volunteer to help improve the site, or have suggestions, please contact the Website Committee.
Teacher Appreciation Week
As you may know, next week is National Teacher Appreciation Week. Each year, the PTA Teacher Appreciation Committee puts together breakfast, lunches, and treats for all the teachers and staff to enjoy throughout the week.
Below is a list of items that we are asking to be donated to help make the week a success.
Please deliver the items you sign up to contribute to the front office by the day and time specified on the sign up sheet. If you bring anything on a plate or a in a bowl that needs to be returned to you, please be sure that you put your name on the bottom. We will return it to the front office at the end of the day.
Thank you so much for help!
Addison Mizner PTA Teacher Appreciation Committee
Annual Year End Dances
AMES PTA INVITES YOU TO THE ANNUAL YEAR-END DANCES!
6:00 p.m-7.30 p.m. in the AMES CAFETERIA
- AMES Father/ Daughter Dances
- Thursday May 19TH Grades K-2
- Tuesday May 24TH Grades 3-5
- AMES Mother/Son Dances
- Monday May16TH Grades K-2
- Monday May 23rd Grades 3-5
We are in need of 6 parent volunteers for each dance from 5pm-8pm.
Please come to the cafeteria. You can sign up at www.SignUpGenius.com/go/60B0944AEA72FA64-year
If you have any questions for the dance committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information will be coming home with your student regarding registering to attend the dances with your son or daughter.
Principal Burke's Weekly Update 4/29/2016
Email Blast 4.29.16
- SAC Meeting: The last SAC meeting of the year will be held on Monday, May 2nd at 5 p.m. in the media center.
- PTA Meeting: The last PTA meeting of the year will be held in the cafeteria on Monday, May 2nd at 6 p.m. in the cafeteria. Elections will be held for next school year and the Just Say No Club will have a short presentation.