- After School Holiday Dinner 12.2.16: Just a reminder that Friday December 2nd is our annual holiday dinner. It's never too late to join the festivities. We will have great food, meet some new friends and have and amazing photo booth with a picture to remember, so come out tomorrow night and let the Addison Mizner after school staff treat you to a night of fun and relaxation.
- SAC Meeting: There will be a SAC meeting on Monday, Dec. 5th at 5 p.m. in the Media Center.
- Just Say No Club: There will be a Just Say No Club meeting with Mrs. Seiger on Tuesday, Dec. 6th. Please remember to donate items to the toiletry drive as it is Random Acts of Kindness Month.
- Top Fundraiser for Safety Patrol Trip: Congratulations to Rylin Tietz who was the top fundraiser for the Washington Safety Patrol Domino Pizza Fundraising event. She raised over $820 with $410 of that going toward her Washington DC trip. Domino’s also presented her with a $50 dollar check to use as spending money! Isabella Nelson was the 2nd highest with $440 and $220 of that goes towards her trip. Way to go girls and thank you to Domino’s!
- Thank you from Ms. Ana: Ms. Ana would like to thank all of you who collected for the Boca Helping Hands food drive and volunteered to deliver the food. We collected 204 lbs. for them.
- Toy Drive for American Association of Caregiving Youth (AACY): Ms. Ana is organizing a toy drive for AACY. The age group is 12-18, with siblings included. We can collect toys for the kids, but below are suggested items for the teens: Ear phones (big ones over the ears), make-up, wallets, perfume/cologne, watches, back packs, shower gels etc. Please drop off items to the front office. A flyer will be coming home soon.
- PDD 12.8.16: There is a professional development 1/2 day for teachers on Thursday, December 8th. Please be aware that school ends at 11:30 a.m. that day. If your child is enrolled in aftercare, they remain on campus. Otherwise, they must be picked up by 11:30 a.m.