- Iready Contest over Spring Break: Over spring break, we will be having a contest for the most IReady usage. The student in each grade level that has the most usage in Reading will win a lunch with Principal Burke and the student in each grade level that has the most usage in Math will also win a lunch with Principal Burke. Make sure your child is using Iready for a minimum of 15 minutes a day over break.
- Addison Mizner’s Golden Anniversary Auction: Thank you to everyone that attended the auction. A special thank you to Jessica Harrison and Stacey Jenkins for heading the committee.
- Jump Rope for Heart: Addison Mizner's Jump Rope for Heart will take place on Thursday, March 16th. Please go to www.heart.org/jump and register your child online. Students are joining millions of others to help save lives with the American Heart Association.
- Music in our Schools Month: The month of March is recognized by the National Association for Music Education as Music in our Schools Month. MIOSM is a celebration which engages music educators, students, and the community in promoting the benefits of music education in our schools. We are fortunate to have our very own AMAZING music teacher in Ms. Benson who always provides a variety of activities in her classroom.
- Save the Date: There is a teacher work day on Friday, March 17th. There will be no school. Also, Spring Break is the week of March 20th-24th. Schools resumes on Monday, March 27th.
Starts Friday March 10th
Registration will be from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. A Non-Refundable registration fee of $50.00 will be due at registration. The Addison Mizner Summer Camp will run for 8 weeks from Tuesday, June 6th through Friday, July 28th. Camp hours are from 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. There will be NO Camp on Monday June 5th or Tuesday July 4th.
Any child 5 years old and up to and including any current 5th graders may attend the Addison Mizner Summer Camp.
The cost of the camp will be:
- Registration fee - $50.00
- One child – $1330.00 for 8 weeks
There will be an open house on Sunday June 4th from 12 – 2 in the school cafeteria.
Buy your yearbook online now at www.ybpay.lifetouch.com (School ID 8646517).
A great way to remember your child’s year at school. This will be an action packed yearbook filled with loads of pictures of our students at school events.
Price $25.00 for a Hardcover – online only
Dedication space is also available for sale as a separate purchase from the actual yearbook.
Deadline for dedications is March 15, 2017, unless we sell out of space before that!!
Add a picture of your child and/or write them a special message. Forms can be downloaded here, or can be found in the office.