- 9.23.16 Principal Marlin Awards: Principal Burke will visit K-2 classrooms to give out her monthly Principal Marlin Awards.
- 1st Trimester Progress Report: 1st Trimester Progress Report goes home on Wednesday, Sept. 28th.
- 9.30.16 Principal Marlin Awards: Principal Burke will visit 3-5 classrooms to give out her monthly Principal Marlin Awards.
- Dads take your Child to School Day: The district is participating in the Florida Dept. of Education's Dads Take Your Child to School Day on Wednesday, Sept. 28th. This initiative is a great opportunity to encourage fathers, stepfathers, foster fathers, grandfathers and other significant male caregivers to get involve in their children's education. When fathers and other male role models are actively involved, students perform better academically, have fewer discipline problems, and become more responsible adults. What about moms? Moms are vital in the lives of their children and are often the parents who is more involved in their children's educations. Dads Take Your Child to School Day is just one change for us to shine the spotlight on dads and encourage men to get involved.
- IReady Reading and Math Program: This year, Palm Beach County will be using a research based computer program to supplement instruction for both Reading and Math, entitled IReady. Teachers will share more detailed information about it at Grade Expectations. Please copy and paste the link to watch a short video on the program. http://www.i-ready.com/diagnostic-training-video.asp#5?version=13177
Church Parking: Do you like to walk to school or home and have a little chat with your little one? If you live too far away to make this happen why not park at the Science of the Mind Church. It is just a few blocks away and you can avoid the car line and get some exercise at the same time. The church sells passes for $20 for one car or $30 for two. (This is for parking lot upkeep.) You can buy a pass in their office from 9am-2:30pm, Monday–Thursday. If you have questions call the church directly at 561-368-8248, ask for Jill. More information is available here.